Terms and Conditions
Get Healthy Giveaway
1. This competition is a promotion conducted by Lewis Capital (Sovereign Hills) Pty Ltd atf The Sovereign Hills Unit Trust ABN 69 512 725 485 (“Promoter”) on behalf of the Sovereign Place Town Centre.
2. Entries and information regarding the prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is conducted through an online portal established and advertised by the Promoter.
4. The competition opens on Tuesday 3 October 2023 at 9am and closes on Tuesday 10 October at 3pm.
5. The competition is open to Eligible Applicants, being those who:
i) Follow the online entry instructions which are provided at the time of purchase by the business owner.
These instructions include:
Step 1: Entering their name and contact details (phone number and email address);
Step 2: Accepting the conditions of entry;
Step 3: Successfully submitting their online entry.
ii) Applicants must be aged 18 and over;
iii) Applicants are eligible to enter once;
6. The competition prize includes:
- 2x 3-month memberships at Your Life Fitness Centre Sovereign Hills
- 2x hampers from Sovereign Place IGA
7. The prize winner will be chosen at random in the Sovereign Place Town Centre (15 Chancellors Drive, Port Macquarie) on 10 October 2023 at 3pm (AEST).
8. The winner will be announced via direct contact on 10 October 2023 at 3pm (AEST).
9. The winner does not have to be present at the time of the announcement to claim their prize.
10. A representative of the Sovereign Place Town Centre will contact the winner within 24 hours.
11. Employees of the Promoter and related entities of the Promoter (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and employees and immediate family members of the Sovereign Place Town Centre businesses are ineligible to enter.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
15. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must present photo identification and sign any documentation reasonably required by the Promoter, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
16. The Promoter and its related entities (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and the Sovereign Place Town Centre businesses, will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or using the prize or entering into this competition.
17. The Promoter collects personal information from all Eligible Applicants in order to conduct the promotion. Eligible Applicants personal information may be disclosed to state authorities and the winner’s name published if required by law. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
18. The name and photograph of the winner will be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and will be published on the Sovereign Hills website and Sovereign Place Town Centre social media accounts.
19. The information Eligible Applicants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition and to periodically provide them with marketing information about the Promoter’s products and services. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their personal information for the purposes described in these terms.
20. The Promoter is Lewis Capital (Sovereign Hills) Pty Ltd atf The Sovereign Hills Unit Trust ABN 69 512725 485, Suite 3802,Level 38 Australia Square, 264 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000.
Trade Promotion Authority: TP/01693